Halley’s Comet Cannabis Honey
- Made from pasteurized honey and available in three versions; THC, CBD and Halley’s Comet.
- Honey has great antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Optimal for those who don’t like the taste of tears or tinctures.
- Works best with when added to toast or a cracker.
- All Cannabinoids are lipophilic, they bond evenly to lipid (fat) molecules.
Example. Mixing with milk, or some other liquid with a fat content will help to get a greater percentage of molecules into the body. If it is mixed with water alone, the molecules are repelled to the sides of the container; wasting its properties.
- If adding to a smoothie or tea, make sure to add fat or oil for maximum absorption.
- Honey can crystallize, which is a natural process. Crystallization does not mean the product has gone bad. If this happens place closed jar in a plastic bag and submerge in warm water. This will gently melt the Honey. DO NOT MICROWAVE.