THC Phoenix Tears Cannabis Oil (1ml oral syringe – 500mg)
- THC Phoenix Tears Cannabis Oil are edible and in some cases can be used as a topical; provided it is not applied to an open wound.
- Purely Medicinal DOES NOT recommend that their products be used internally/rectally.
- Products should be used in manner for which they were intended.
- Bioavailability is high but the liver must process it. Onset can take anywhere from 15 minutes up to 2+hrs depending on the individuals metabolism, food present in the system and hydration.
- Phoenix Tears Oil are available in 1ml or 3ml applicators.
3 Advantages of the 3ml:
- Easier to read the indicator lines and dose oneself.
- Arthritis Patients find it easier to perform the plunging motion of the syringe.
- The taste is less intense
- Purely Medicinal produces three types of tears: THC (200mg or 500mg), CBD and Halley’s Comet (1:1)
- MCT Oil is used as a base in all their Phoenix Tears Oil.
- MCT Oil can be runny; tears can be stored in the freezer to slow them down a little. MCT Oil will never freeze solid.
- Phoenix Tears Oil should always be dosed onto food or a spoon and never taken directly from the applicator into the mouth.
- ** It is too easy to over medicate by accident. **
- Phoenix Tears Oil can be added to food, provided the preparation does not exceed 350° F or 176° C.
- Never microwave as they can create uneven heating surfaces and can destroy the active cannabinoids.
- Phoenix Tears Oil are an acquired taste due to their bitter and peppery flavour; the peppery flavour is a natural characteristic of the cannabinoids while the chlorophyll contributes to its bitter flavor.
- Cannabis Patients can buy empty capsules and fill them to avoid the taste.
- Phoenix Tears Oil are not strain specific. Purely Medicinal use a proprietary blend and most of the terpenes are blown off in the extraction process.
- Colour & consistency can vary batch to batch due to the raw material.
- Final product is diluted down to achieve our standard, causing slight color variances.
- Effects can take up to two hours; do not take more during this time until you know how you will be affected.
- Patients may feel they initially require or can tolerate a lot. If the patient feels the need to take more, recommend resetting their tolerance by lowering the dosage for a few days and then starting again the initial dosage.
The general rule: go low and go slow. Less is more. Always use the smallest amount possible that will still give relief.