- Cannabis Concentrate 1 to 1 Oil (25% THC/25% CBD – 1g oral syringe) is a more concentrated edible or dab cannabis oil and in some cases can be used as a topical, provided it is not applied to an open wound.
- Cannabis Concentrate 1 to 1 Oil (25% THC/25% CBD – 1g oral syringe) should always be dosed onto food or a spoon and never taken directly from the applicator into the mouth.
- Cannabis Concentrate 1 to 1 Oil can be added to food, provided the preparation does not exceed 350° F or 176° C.
- Never microwave as they can create uneven heating surfaces and can destroy the active cannabinoids.
- Cannabis Concentrate1 to 1 Oil are an acquired taste due to their bitter and peppery flavour; the peppery flavour is a natural characteristic of the cannabinoids while the chlorophyll contributes to its bitter flavor.
- Cannabis Patients can buy empty capsules and fill them to avoid the taste.
- Colour & consistency can vary batch to batch due to the raw material.
- Effects can take up to two hours; do not take more during this time until you know how you will be affected.
- Patients may feel they initially require or can tolerate a lot. If the patient feels the need to take more, recommend resetting their tolerance by lowering the dosage for a few days and then starting again the initial dosage.
The general rule with cannabis edibles is go low and go slow.
Less is more. Always use the smallest amount possible amount that will still give relief.